Monday, March 10, 2014

Lucy, Clouds, Og Mandino -- Unusual


Lucy
 Lucy, my son's doggie, is sometimes my buddy walking, shopping, playing, sleeping, swimming, riding a car or a carousel.  She loves the rub, the hug, the ride, the walk, the run, the music, the park, the embrace, the touch, the warmth, the smile, affection and attention.  She licks my hand and arm, sits on my lap and drinks from a glass.
Clouds

 Clouds after the rain before sunset apparently say some fairer weather is coming.  I have never seen such fantastic sky scape before.  Wonderful.  Awesome, oh God.  Thank you.  What a show of your love, power and wisdom.

Og Mandino

The Greatest Secrets

The Secrets of Success and Happiness by Og Mandino.
The Greatest Salesman in the World


Og Mandino:  Make Your Life Worth Remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment